Foreclosure defense course will teach you how to file your wrongful foreclosure lawsuit against the attorney attacking your property. You will learn how to attack the loopholes and defects in the attorney’s procedures and processes that rob the court of jurisdiction.
You will learn how to place the attorney that signed to start the foreclosure against your property as the number one defendant in your wrongful foreclosure lawsuit.
I will provide you with the lawsuit package coaching and group support you need to get your lawsuit filed in a higher court to take control of your foreclosure.
What makes my comprehensive foreclosure defense course different is the fact my lawsuit packages have a strategy to block the eviction process and to move the eviction process from eviction court over to federal court.
I teach you how to do all of this and more without an attorney.
Remember the eviction court only has jurisdiction to rule on immediate possession and not a title dispute. So, when you file your lawsuit in federal court you are creating the title dispute you need to block the eviction process.
In this course you will learn:
1. about the court’s jurisdiction and how to use that to stop the foreclosure.
2. about the conventional vs. non- conventional foreclosure defense strategies.
3. how to add the attorney who signed to start the foreclosure as the number one defendant in your lawsuit.
4. learn how to personalize and file your wrongful foreclosure Lawsuit in Federal Court.
5. the tips and things you need to know before filing.
6. how to use all 15 documents in the lawsuit package.
7. how to reply to the attorney’s response to your lawsuit.
8. what bankers fear most and how to use that fear in your favor.
9. what to do if the Judge tries to unlawfully dismiss your lawsuit.
I have been personally coaching people in my private foreclosure rescue Facebook group for a while now and I will show you how to achieve the same successes group member experiencing.